Here are the latest blog posts on Webmaster220 Bible Study Blog

powered by Surfing Waves

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

I Hear His Whisper..."Look through my eyes."

 

I Hear His Whisper...

Look through my eyes.

Come and look on my face. Gaze into my glory until you are transformed. I will give you new eyes, my eyes, which give you true understanding. When you look through my eyes, the world around you changes. When you see the sick, I see them healed. When you see the lost, I see them asleep and ready to be awakened. When you see darkness approaching, I see the enemy defeated. And when I look at you, I see you completed—whole, beautiful, lacking nothing.

 

I call you into true vision, so that you might see. Partake of my healing eye salve, and your vision will be clear. I will heal your eyes and cause you to clearly evaluate and discern the day in which you are living. Many see doom; I see glory. Many see devastation; I see my kingdom increasing and having no end. I see the end from the beginning. When you come before my throne, you will see what my prophet Isaiah saw—the whole earth full of my glory!

 

I Hear His Whisper written by Brian Simmons and Gretchen Rodriguez

Luke 8:17

The Passion Translation

 

"Because this revelation lamp now shines within you, nothing will be hidden from you—it will all be revealed. Every secret of the kingdom will be unveiled and out in the open, made known by the revelation-light."

LATEST BLOG

Scriptures to shape 2024 – Part Two by The Passion Translation

In our previous post we shared some of our readers' favorite verses for reflecting on God's love, instruction, and ability to make all things new. In this continuation we have...

Read More

SPOTLIGHT

Throne Room Prayer  by Brian & Candice Simmons

Throne Room Prayer is God’s invitation for you to become a prayer partner with Jesus and learn sacred secrets.

 

• Enjoy personal, obligation-free prayer with Jesus.
• Understand and utilize all types and tools of prayer.
• Hear the voice of God and fill your heart with heaven’s plans.
• Use your voice as a magnet to pull his presence to the earth.
• See heaven’s purposes fulfilled here on earth.

Amazon
&#8203
Barnes & Noble
&#8203
BroadStreet.Christianbook.com

TPT VERSE TO SHARE

CONNECT WITH US

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube


Copyright © 2024 BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC, All rights reserved.

 

BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC 8646 Eagle Creek Circle, Suite 210 Savage, MN 55378 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave comment If you are interested in the topic discussed above. No spam will be tolerated so don't even try to spam my readers.

Announcing: Commissioned partnership between Logos Bible Software and Rick Livermore

Chat Window

Blog Archive

Labels

Visit our Business District

The Crossway Podcast

About Me

My photo
San Juan Capistrano, California, United States
Jesus Christ is alive and living in the hearts and lives of billions of Christians. I am interested in what He is saying and doing in the lives of those who know and love Him and interested in being a familiar and trusted blogger about Him