Here are the latest blog posts on Webmaster220 Bible Study Blog

powered by Surfing Waves

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

A Word Of Encouragement: Don’t Forget Thanksgiving!



 

Dear Friend,

     Is it possible to maintain an active attitude of thanksgiving? Do we begin most of our prayers by thanking the Lord first? Is this a regular practice in our prayer lives?

     Frequently, I catch myself starting my prayer time with a flurry of petitions. (Sometimes the list is long, so I dive right into it.) At such times, my conscience works on me, and I hear a familiar "Voice" reminding me: "Don't forget thanksgiving!"

Our Need To Give Thanks

     One of Derek Prince's most powerful and popular radio series is simply called, "Thanksgiving." In this week-long radio series of 15-minute daily messages, Derek provides comprehensive and compelling instruction on this topic. He covers the various mandates and blessings attached to the principle of thanksgiving.

     Citing 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Derek talks about three simple instructions from the Word, including a command about thanksgiving, that enable us to fulfill God's will.

a free MP3 of Derek's message,
"Thanksgiving"

Twitter
Facebook
Website
YouTube
Pinterest
Copyright © 2023 Derek Prince Ministries, Int., All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box  19501
Charlotte, NC 28219-9501

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave comment If you are interested in the topic discussed above. No spam will be tolerated so don't even try to spam my readers.

Announcing: Commissioned partnership between Logos Bible Software and Rick Livermore

Chat Window

Blog Archive

Labels

Visit our Business District

The Crossway Podcast

About Me

My photo
San Juan Capistrano, California, United States
Jesus Christ is alive and living in the hearts and lives of billions of Christians. I am interested in what He is saying and doing in the lives of those who know and love Him and interested in being a familiar and trusted blogger about Him