Here are the latest blog posts on Webmaster220 Bible Study Blog

powered by Surfing Waves

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

😭 And just like that...

Logo

The summer course sale is coming to an end.


But just in case you missed it, I'm extending the sale for one… more… day.\


Click here to save $50 and get lifetime access to any or all of my courses.


Use code MOVE23 at checkout but hurry


The sale ends tonight (8/1) at midnight PST.


If you're ready to take your preaching, team building or leadership skills to the next level, just click the link below to explore all my courses.


I've done my best to price these courses to be accessible for every leader and every church and want to support you in overcoming these obstacles and equip you with the tools to thrive in whatever role you occupy.


But if you're still on the fence, know that you have 7 days to get a full refund if you're not satisfied with the content and I genuinely believe these courses will make a significant difference in your leadership journey. I've witnessed countless leaders, pastors and churches experience transformational growth after taking my courses, and I'm excited for you to join them.


If you have any questions or need personalized guidance, my team is here to assist you. Simply reply to this email or email courses@frankdamazio.com. We're always happy to help.


Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your leadership development. I'm thrilled to journey with you as you make a lasting impact in your local church.


Best,

Dr. Frank Damazio


Enroll Today


P.S. I have special pricing for churches and leadership teams that grant unlimited, lifetime access for up to 100 users for only $879 per course. If you are interested in a Church Account, reply to this email or purchase on my website.

Logo





https://rick-livermore-on-blogger.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only leave comment If you are interested in the topic discussed above. No spam will be tolerated so don't even try to spam my readers.

Announcing: Commissioned partnership between Logos Bible Software and Rick Livermore

Chat Window

Blog Archive

Labels

Visit our Business District

The Crossway Podcast

About Me

My photo
San Juan Capistrano, California, United States
Jesus Christ is alive and living in the hearts and lives of billions of Christians. I am interested in what He is saying and doing in the lives of those who know and love Him and interested in being a familiar and trusted blogger about Him